HPCjudge is an HPC contest conduct system developed by DISLab.
Currently the system offers the following features:
- Participants registration, e-mail verification.
- Gaining ssh-access to the computing systems provided by the organizers.
- Command-line client for submitting solutions for testing.
- Submitting solutions via the web interface.
- Asynchronous testing of solutions for correctness and performance.
- For the leaderboard (final standings) only submissions not rejected by the jury are considered.
- User interface: display of the solutions submitted, display of the judging results, submissions cancellation.
- Judges interface: granting ssh-access, ability to monitor emerging submissions, to post comments, to mark submission that require re-judging (in case of mistakes in testing), to reject submissions (in case of noncompliance with rules).
- Russian and English interface.
- Functions of setting the contest launch, intermediate locking of the results table and contest closing.
- Anatoly Mukosey, mukosey nicevt ru
- Alexander Semenov, alxdr.semenov gmail com
- Ilya Pozhilov, ilyapoz gmail com