About DISLabDISLab laboratory was found in 2010 as a JSC "NICEVT" department for research of problems with data intensive processing. The DISLab objectives are:
- Analysis and survey of the research and development of Data-Intensive technologies.
- Research and development of hardware and software technologies for solving problems with intensive irregular memory access.
- Promotion of Data-Intensive problems community:
- organization of workshops, sections at conferences,
- collaboration with vendors.