DISLab laboratory was found in 2010 as a JSC "NICEVT" department for research of applications with intensive data processing. DISLab objectives:
- Analysis of the development and implementation of Data-Intensive technology abroad (USA, Japan, EU, China).
- Search and study of Data-Intensive applications on supercomputer systems in Russia.
- Development and research of hardware and software technologies for solving problems with intensive irregular memory access.
- Promotion of Data-intensive problems-solving community in Russia:
- organization of workshops,sections at conferences,
- collaboration with vendors.